My Thoughts on the Assignments for this Course

 After reading about what kind of assignments make up this course, I am most intrigued by the storytelling assignments. I think it will be very interesting and fun to write my own stories based off of class readings. This class is definitely very different from any other class I have taken in the past. As a psychology major, I have never taken any sort of creative writing classes or any classes based on stories. I think this will be a lighter subject to focus on. I am also very grateful for all of the extra credit opportunities. This class has a lot of assignments, making it easy to fall behind or not finish on time. The extra credit is like a nice cushion for any stress that pops up during the semester. I like that there are so many different types of extra credit, that way there is something for everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story