Technology Features for this Class

 I am definitely no technology expert. I have never had any interest in technology and all of the little online gadgets, however being raised in the 2000s comes with a lot of natural knowledge about technology. I have relied on technology for the majority of my life, especially this last year.  I am familiar with the majority of the technology tools mentioned, the only one I am not familiar with is the word count extension, but I will make sure to set that up. Because of last semester, I am now used to the nature of online classes. This class in particular definitely seems to have a lot more assignments than any other class that I have taken, but online classes typically have a lot of assignments anyway. I definitely do not have any recommendations related to technology, as I am no expert. However I do hope to improve my technological skills through this course! 

                                                                Pixy: Computers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story