Week 3 Topic Research: Love Stories

 The first story I think I could use is the story of Prince Nala and Princess Damayanti. This story reads much like fairytale, which is definitely the approach I want to take. The prince and princess marry and have two children, but then the prince loses everything and everything becomes very complicated. I like the nature of this story because while it has the sweet romance and fairytale plot, it also includes struggle and complications. I think I could easily write a fairytale gone wrong like this one. 

I could also use the love story of Rama and Sita. Their love story is like a love at first sight story. Although this story centers around their love, it also tells the tale of how they were sent into the forrest for 14 years. Sita gets kidnapped and Rama has to rescue her. In the end, Rama is crowned king and Sita is his queen. This is another fairytale-like story that features a beautiful love story while simultaneously featuring struggle and action. 

I could also use the Radha Krishna love story. This one differs a bit from the other two and I find it to be very interesting. They are not married nor are they together at every moment, but mentally they are one. Theirs is a divine love story of real love. I think this could be interesting to do because it is not the typical fairytale love story. It is about the love between gods, who were both married when they met. It is more scandalous and deep in meaning. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story