Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Overall, I have been receiving some really good feedback from other students in this class. It is most helpful when they ask questions about my story that get me thinking about what I could change or add and how to explain things better. Some people just compliment my stories, which is very kind, but it is more helpful when they give their own suggestions or say whether or not they were confused by something. I also think that I have been giving pretty good feedback. I make sure to point out what they are doing right and what I like about the story the most. I could definitely work on giving more suggestions and being more helpful, because sometimes I forget to add anything other than compliments. Reading other people's stories definitely does help me with coming up with my own ideas. I love seeing all of the different styles that people use and all of the ways in which they change the reading into their own unique stories. I definitely have felt like I have gotten to know some of the students in this class through their introduction posts. It is really interesting to see how different everyone is! I do also like that my introduction shares some facts about me and allows people to relate to me. In the future I want to work on making my comments more constructive and helpful for my peers. 


I chose this image because I think it is really important to provide criticism to others and for us to accept criticism and grow from it. We should not be offended when our peers criticize us, but rather we should learn from our criticism. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story