Week 8 Progress

 I am definitely very proud of my progress. I am most proud of the fact that I have managed to stay at least two weeks ahead of schedule in this class the entire time. Doing so has totally relieved me of any stress and allowed me to work at my own pace. I enjoy the story writing assignments the most. I am able to do my own thing instead of following strict guidelines and I am able be creative. I have only used a couple of the extra credit options, but so far I have not need to because I have not missed any assignments. Things have been going well in terms of developing my portfolio and I am happy with my progress. So far there is not really anything I want to change moving forward. I like how I have been doing everything and am looking forward to the next half of the semester. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story