Week 8 Reading and Writing

 So far, I am very happy with my portfolio and my blog posts. I definitely think my writing has improved throughout the past few weeks. My stories have become longer and are beginning to include more details. I really appreciate the comments that we get from the teacher each week because I am able to better adjust my stories to her expectations. So far, I really like how my portfolio is coming together. All of my stories are sort of light and almost child-like in nature, which I really like. I feel like I am writing a kid's book! I have been able to base all of my stories off of my reading notes while still making my stories original. I like having those reading notes as a guide for my reading. Looking forward, I need to work more on my reading and reading notes. I much prefer writing to reading, therefore it is harder for me to get through the reading and engage with the reading. I need to work on enjoying the reading more and letting myself be captivated by the stories. 

 

Vector Stock: Cheetah and Impala

This is my favorite image that I have used so far because I like the animated style. It fits my writing style of child-like stories and illustrates my Cheetah and Impala story really well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Carly the Future Counselor

The Cheetah and the Impala: Week 2 Story